Monday, January 16, 2012

Dream, Dream, Dream....All You Have To Do, Is Dream

I think this title was actually a song from my era, the 1950's.  Ahhhhhh, the '40's and '50's!   Anyone growing up during this time frame, is absolutely blessed!  Beyond blessed!

Anyway, about dreams....they are absolutely wonderful, in my own humble opinion.   You can travel anywhere your sub-conscious takes you, and, I absolutely look forward to it, each and every night.


Last nite I went on a journey that was a little confusing.  However, it included my good friend Katy & her good friend, Richard.  It included Mike Schuminsky, Mr. Perez, and a group of women I can not identify.  I knew their names, however, the names did not match their bodies!  How strange is that?....very....and, most were quite out of character......I don't understand the meaning of that, but there has to be a message in there somewhere.


It was a compilation of work, deceit, secrecy, new beginnings, coming to terms, and endings.


Well, that kinda sums up life, doesn't it?

I'm grateful that my morals have had a tune up.     amen.



No comments: