Friday, January 13, 2012

PROCRASTINATE: TO PUT OFF TO A LATER DATE

OK, I admit that I am probably one of the biggest procrastinators, however, I'm now trying to change all that.

I decided a few years ago that I would write a blog....to leave some of my thoughts, and personal excursions, for my grand daughters to find.

Well, it has been four or five years since this decision, and, not much has been posted!  So, now we are beginning 2012.  I'll put on my 'DO BETTER HAT'

We closed the year 2011 @G'ma Sara's & Papa's house.....as, we always do,  on Christmas Day!

Everyone brings a 'covered dish' to accent the meat dish.  Jeff & papa have the cooking task.  This year, we had brisket  & ham.  As usual, the meal and company, were delicious.  Everybody's 'covered dishes', were very tasty.


We play 'Dirty Santa', for all the 'adults', which is always great fun, (for most).....just sayin'...  The children 'draw names'...and every mama tells the other mama what to buy for their child, so no one ever gets disappointed!  Bwahahaahahah!


No Matter the process.......we all have a fantastic time!.....Good Bye 2011, and here's to 2012!





1 comment:

Maryellen said...

From one procrastinater to another. I like to follow blogs that post sporadically and ones that post less frequently because its just too much reading trying to keep up with prolific writers.

When your progeny 'find' your blog, they won't be overwhelmed by the volume of posts. So that's my case for posting less often.

We play Dirty Santa at our family Christmas gathering. It's always a barrel of laughs.

You may have noticed that my blog is posted less often as most, and I take a long hiatus from time to time. That used to bother me, but no more. I write for posterity also. They won't want to dig through volumes of posts.

Keep in touch.