Thursday, July 16, 2009

ADDRESS BOOK FOUND

I arrived back from South Dakota more than a couple of weeks ago. A few days ago (like a week or so), I decided to call someone....looked for my address book, to no avail.

Where in the hell is my address book? I looked & looked. I had remembered seeing it after our trip, OR, did I? Is Alzheimer's creeping in? NO, surely not! I checked out every place possible place that Miss Rileigh Shea could have possibly put it. Finally, yesterday, I showed her a piece of luggage that had the same design. 'Rileigh, see this luggage, it has a map on it Did you take my 'book' with a map & hide it? No, Taotao, I don't take your book'.......okay, so, never mind. Yesterday she comes into my office with a Rand McNally Atlas.........'Taotao, here is your map book'..........now, how smart is that!? Finally, I alerted my sister in South Dakota...did I leave it there? I alerted my niece that drove us to South Dakota, did I leave it in her van?....Nope & Nope. Today Lauren came down for a visit. I had made some 'peanut butter candy balls', and she picked up a couple, dropping one behind the couch cushion. 'Lauren, get that candy you dropped, it will cause ants', I screamed! 'Don't worry, taotao, I'm getting it'...........Low & Behold, she pulled out 'MY ADDRESS BOOK!...........see!


No comments: